A self composite institution of B. Ed & D. El. Ed
Follow Us 👉🏻
In his 1922 convocation address Sir Asutosh head envisioned the University i.e. An educational institution to be “a great store-house of learning, a great bureau of standards, a great workshop of knowledge, a great laboratory for the training as well as of men of thought as of men of action”.
Keeping such thoughts in view, Shibnath Saha Teachers’ Training College has been training to fulfil the following ‘Vision’ and ‘Mission’ of the college since 2014.
Vision of the College
- To emerge as a centre of excellence in the field of teacher education through face to face and distance mode.
- To help the students for steady acquisition of physical, intellectual, moral- habits & taking their hearts into the motto, “self-reverence, self-knowledge, self-control, these three alone lead life to sovereign power”.
Smt Sonali Saha
Dr. Sushanta Giri
Dr. Bibhas Biswas
Facilities We Provide
The College has developed well-equipped laboratories in Physical Science (Physics & Chemistry), Life Science (Botany, Zoology and Physiology), Geography, psychology, Language, Educational Technology, Music and having facilities for accessing to digital learning resources and internet.
- The institution is conscious about conserving and preserving our environment activities like Tree plantation & plastic Free Zone etc.
- The college provides opportunity for differently able students to attend the course with regular students following the norms of inclusive education.
- Encourages innovative of teaching and provides remedial & enrichment materials.
online journals CD/DVD, Database, Wi-Fi internet connection Available)
Students belonging to SC, ST, OBC-B, PH and OBC-A (Minority Communities enjoy such facilities